The_Cavy

The_Cavy
Cavy: The Peruvian term for Guinea PIg

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Chilli Jazz?!

I came home one day, plodded up to my room and started to unpack my bag. Suddenly a small 'meow' was heard and I turned my head to see a little black cat snuggled on my blanket purring like a machine. I love my cats. I have two, both of which have almost opposite personalities like my brother and I. Chilli Pepper is the fluffiest with white paws and stripy tiger-like fur, he is hard to get and sometimes takes time - but when he wants attention - you will definitely know.. Maxy Jazz on the other hand is all black and has the biggest eyes you could ever see! He is one of the soppiest cats I've ever known and spends most of his time laying on his back giving a subtle 'wprrr?' for attention. These mischievous beings go everywhere with each other.
So if you are at home, feeling lonely, thinking of a pet....get kittens. You won't regret it, I assure you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment