The_Cavy

The_Cavy
Cavy: The Peruvian term for Guinea PIg

Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Chances

I was in the car the other day...just chugging along when..WHAM! A van slams into the back of us.The entire experience was the weirdest thing ever.And I normally like weird...but not this time. For a moment I couldn't breathe, it was like the air had been pushed out of me...then a funny tingling shot all up and down my spine and my head spun. After a few minutes just the pain in my back remained. And still remains to this day....I need to get it checked out.

But just to think....if we had slowed down on the way...or if I had turned up earlier this wouldn't of happened. What are the chances? Will update further information soon! Keep reading - and comments would be great. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment