The_Cavy

The_Cavy
Cavy: The Peruvian term for Guinea PIg

Friday 4 November 2011

Letting it all out....

From time to time my emotions build up. I know that doesn't really make much sense but let me explain....when stressful things happen I don't normally react, I am not an angry person which is kind of a benefit. But by keeping the stress in, it slowly builds up into this huge ball of emotion.So over the years I have developed many ways to release it. The biggest of which is music. By sitting down and vigorously hammering the keys of my upright piano gives me such a sense of release - not to mention I get some great chord progressions out of it.
Getting your 'emotions out' productively can not only form anger management but it can also release so much stress! Try it sometime. Think of something productive you love doing, like writing and just let it all out!

Now...changing the subject - update on my 'mini dentistry project'...

Let's start with the positives....the cutting down on sugar has gone very well. My daily wheatabix, my coffees and teas have all dropped in sugar content dramatically. However, I am struggling a smidgen with my snacking. Let me tell you how my day works...I arrive at 830,,,,have a break at 10:55 and lunch at 1:25. It is VERY hard for me not to eat during my break...especially junk food. And alas, a few days ago I had a weak moment and bought some cookies that I munched on the way home...I brushed my teeth vigorously the next couple of hours in guilt. Other than that, I have tried my hardest to cut down. SO.... after that minor step back, tis' time to press forward! Aim: Even less snacking.

Happy Eating....or not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment