The_Cavy

The_Cavy
Cavy: The Peruvian term for Guinea PIg

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Our Little Secret....

I'm quite a musical person. I love composing, and I play piano as a hobby. But the only music I honestly ever listen too (unless I'm in the car and the radio is on) is one person...
 Now....this guy is genius. And when I say genius, I mean it. I saw him in London September 10th and I am STILL in shock to this day that he was right in front of me. Adam young is my hero. What an incredible guy. The blogs I read (obsessively I might add) that he wrote conveys a HUGE amount of relate able stuff.
 In so many ways he is scarily like me, and I love that. He has been such a light to me when I was down - his songs are not just a harmonious burst of angelic melody but also have such a strong Christian message through them that blows my mind. I have been with Adam since Port Blue and LOVE his work. I dream about the day of meeting him. Imagine Adam Young being your best friend.If only! He goes by the alias 'Owl City' and reached the top chart in various countries with the track 'Fireflies'. One of the best things that I still can't get around is that he did this ALL by himself. In his room, on his computer...and look where he is today! Wow....just...wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment