The_Cavy

The_Cavy
Cavy: The Peruvian term for Guinea PIg

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Through the Eyes of Sin

We all have our struggles in life. We are human consequently making it impossible for us to be perfect. It blows me away sometimes that he died for US. The intoxicating sin was eradicated when Jesus died on that cross. We don't deserve it, but he did it anyway - with each and every one of us in mind. For me, it can be such a fight sometimes to overcome sin in my life. I really struggle with some things that seem to rot within me - but I know I can do it, because it IS 'Jesus Christ who strengthen's me!' The question is....how?

Here is a tip....when battling with sin in your life - DON'T LET IT GROW IN THE DARK! Place people around you! Once you open your heart and stop that secrecy the enemy's powers are at least halved! I promise you, placing good, mature and strong role-models in your life makes things so much easier. Tip number 2....DON'T GIVE UP! I went through a stage of giving up and it allowed the enemy to wreak MASS destruction in my life - placing friends around you to support you is CRUCIAL for overcoming. We are victorious, don't believe the lies. Don't let in that pathetic slander, you are not worth that. You are so incredibly valuable to the world and to God. Don't throw it away by hating yourself. Enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comment: