The_Cavy

The_Cavy
Cavy: The Peruvian term for Guinea PIg

Sunday 30 October 2011

Surreality and Enigma....

I sat down today, my mind agape to the wonders of the human brain, and thought for a moment. Dreams are such a weird thing. Bare with me. Just to think that your subconscious comes alive whilst you sleep and projects and combination of reality and thoughts at your concious is so weird... like so so weird.

I don't really know what dreams are for the moment. But to think how incredible they can be. For example, the story of Joseph and the incredible dreams he had. He not only translated his own dreams but translated others! That would be so cool! I'm not sure what he would come out with if I told him mine. My dreams are sometimes so surreal even I can't bare it! I think that sometimes God gives us dreams to send his messages across - another very creative way...he has a thing for creative ways to get messages across. But I like that though. He gives messages through people, places, dreams, talents and even paintings. My mind cannot even begin to describe how incredible he is! Alas....I shall be very tired this week - 5:30 tomorrow for paper-round - and with that I say... adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment