The_Cavy

The_Cavy
Cavy: The Peruvian term for Guinea PIg

Saturday 29 October 2011

Profound Dentistry!

I HATE the dentists. Dentistry has always been a fear of mine since some NASTY root canal work on my front tooth. I sat in the overly cleaned chair and trembled as it slowly lowered my head. I closed my eyes...and opened my mouth. It seemed that most of what I feared had indeed, come true. I have 6 cavities, 2 of which have to be filled in 3 Months time. Alas! How I dread this day as it rapidly hurtles itself towards me. My intense snacking and grazing throughout the day has caused this.

So....Starting from this moment I will be setting up a 'mini project' if you will. I will cut down on as much sugar as possible, stop snacking in between meals - and enlighten myself with a shiny apple instead of a Frijj Chocolate Brownie Milkshake....I will update posts within the future to let you know how I'm doing.

Whatever you do can definitely reap its consequences...something to think about.
Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment